Bending of aluminum tubes
Aluminum tube bending is our most complex cold forming process, requiring the broadest spectrum of knowledge both technologically and in terms of material expertise,
because it is important...
- to select the appropriate alloy,
- to determine the manufacturing and cooling process,
- to use refining techniques,
- to prevent material deformation,
- to ensure that the tube, rod, or hollow section does not break or fracture during the bending process,
- so that our customers can utilize the highest quality product in their chosen field.